- 2 cups cashews (you can substitute in peanuts, almonds, or other nuts)
- ¼ cup ground or milled flax (optional)
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 3-6 Mikei reishi capsules
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¼ – 2/3 cups water
- Put cashews into a food processor and blend into a flour/powder.
- Add ground flax and 2 Tbsp cacao powder.
- Open reishi capsules and add in powder. Choose the number of capsules based on how much reishi kick you want.
- Pulse until mixed.
- Add in dates, vanilla extract, and ¼ cup of water and blend into a dough, adding more water, if needed. It should form a sticky “dough.”
- Roll into 1-1.5” balls and roll these in remaining cacao powder to coat them. If they are too sticky to roll, you can refrigerate them for 10 to 15 minutes before rolling.
- Store in the fridge. They can also be frozen for later consumption.